CyberData SIP IP66 Speaker
The new CyberData SIP IP66 Outdoor Horn provides an easy method for implementing a loud IP-based overhead paging system for loud areas, warehouses, manufacturing areas, and outdoor areas.
Now with up to 9 user-stored messages. The interface is compatible with most SIP-based IP PBX servers that comply with the SIP RFC 3261. For non-SIP environments, the speaker can be configured to listen to multicast address and port number combinations to form paging zones.
- SIP Enhanced interoperability for hosted environments
- CyberData has maintained one of the most comprehensive list of IP PBX servers certified to work with CyberData
- Support for G.711, G.722, G.729 codecs
- 802.11q VLAN tagging
- Configurable event generation for device health and status monitoring
- 9 user-uploadable page messages
- Sealed network cable gland
- SIP and Simultaneous Multicast
- Page from Polycom phones